NOTICE: THIS IS A RETIRED MODEL. IT DOES NOT HAVE PHYSBONES AND WILL NOT BE GETTING UPDATES FROM ME.
Physbones Notice: I will not be updating these models to the latest SDK and Physbones update myself.
Generous users in my Discord server have been working on and providing scenes for Unity projects to more easily update your model to the new SDK and Physbones. If you want your purchase to be upgraded, please check out my server and ask for assistance there. Thank you for your understanding!
Not Quest Compatible
Thank you for your interest!
This is a model and texture collection, open to customization and prepared for full-body tracking. The first of a planned collection of models made for VRChat and other similar platforms by myself.
Contained inside is all you’ll need to make your own Feline, complete with lip-syncing and multiple blendshape sliders for facial features and body shapes. Male and Female sliders on the same mesh!
There will be updates in the future as needed. All updates for a purchase of a license for this specific model are free!
Included is the License and TOS for using and customizing this model. Open to customize and use for commissions, but requires new purchase of the model for every client/project that the model is used for. NOT for reselling. More details inside.
I am indefinitely closed for avatar retexture commissions, but if looking for a custom texture, please join my Discord server! There are artists in there you can get in contact with who will take commissions for my avatars.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/4pYbWM9
If interested in testing out the model before purchase, I have a world with the models and public avatars uploaded to VRC: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_b9cc7a4f-8365-4882-9c4e-2cbfce459a91
Package Does Contain:
USES UNITY 2018 4.20f
– Texture and SPP files
– FBX and Blender files
– Upload guide and Discord server link
Package Does NOT Contain:
– Dynamic Bone script. (Get it here: https://assetstore.unity.com/publishers/6712)
– VRCSDK script. (MADE FOR SDK3 – get it here: https://vrchat.com/home/download)
Please let me know if you have any issues! Message me @Kudalyn on twitter.
May 2021 SDK3 and Clothing update changes:
– Because of the changes I made, there’s new SPP files to customize, along with updated base textures which I redrew by hand. You should be able to still use your previous Body albedo textures! You’ll just have to make new eye/pawpad/ect textures off the base SPP or textures included because I optimized the materials from the old version. I RECCOMMEND not using the previous version’s Normal mapping, please use the updated version’s Normal textures with your update. They look better.
– Lots of updated blendshape options! Have fun with them!
– FBX of main Body now includes ‘Scrunch’ blendshapes to help keep body parts from clipping through the clothing mesh. If you find there’s still drastic clipping, message me about it and I’ll fix it later when I have time.
– Default Radial menu includes option to remove clothing via toggle for Clothing-included presets. Use this power carefully! 😛
– Due to the nature of UV mapping, I’ve had to make a Female and Male versions for the Clothing Substance Painter files. If you’re trying to attach a decal to the front/chest of your
shirt, be sure to use the Projection tool rather than just adding it as a material layer. (Use Google if you need to learn how to do that, I’ll create a tutorial video myself when I
– Added some custom icons for the Radial menu!
Version of Unity this was made for: Unity 2018.4.20f1
Notice: If the VRC Uploader says the hips are not 180 degrees and ‘might not work well’ with FBT – it does. I have FBT and test all my avatars. VRChat just likes to complain – even if you have that notice error, you should be able to upload your avatar with no issues. If you do, please contact me.