Do you want to be a cute 3D bunny in VRChat? Try my VR and full-body ready Bunny/Rabbit Avatar with visemes and gestures ready to go in minutes!
Now with Quest support!
Quest is now supported. Due to limitations with the Quest, the Quest Rabbit does not come with clothing. However, ask in the Discord for workarounds!
- Physbones for ears, whiskers, tail, and rear. PLUS lop ears!
- Animated nose twitch and tail wiggle.
- Blend shapes to change face and body shape.
- Full set of visimes (lip sync animations).
- A Substance painter file ready to paint your colours and markings!
- Built-in clothes, easy to add new textures.
- NEW – Hoodie and Arm/Leg warmers with Substance files.
- A Discord for support and updates! https://discord.gg/RVkr6rQfmZ
In this pack you get:
- A Blender file
- A Unity Package
- A Substance Painter project with base grey fur (2021 compatible)
- Create a new project in unity using the latest VRChat Unity versions 2019.4.31f1
- Import the latest VRChat SDK 3
- Import the Bunny Unity Package
- Open the Bunny Scene to find the default bunny!
Eslar’s amazing Fur brush! You can draw your markings without this, but if you want to change the fur texture itself you’ll need this amazing fur brush created by Eslar: https://gumroad.com/l/hxlDG
Upon purchase of the Bunny Avatar/Model, you are free to do whatever you want with the model, except for:
- Claiming the work as your own is strictly prohibited.
- Re-selling or sharing the model is strictly prohibited.
- If you have paid for the rabbit you can supply the files to an artist to retexture or otherwise modify the rabbit without that artist buying the rabbit as well. However to use the Rabbit in VRChat or other places you must have bought the model (Limited testing by artists is allowed).
- I am NOT responsible for any administrative actions taken against you for misuse of the model, or if you break VRChat’s TOS.